The Club are delighted to announce our 2021 entertainment season. Please find below our lineup for the next few months. * This is subject to change. All the information for each gig including set timings, price, rules and regulations to follow and our 'app' ordering can be found below. Thankyou for your continued support and we hope to see you all soon.
- Fri, 24 SepSandy Roundabout ClubDJ Gordon Gee is back with his latest set of live Roundabout Club soul! Hosted by Gordon himself it’s a set that we had planned before Covid. We’ve waited patiently and now he’s back! One for the calendar so don’t miss out on a top evening! Live on the stage 9:30pm (guests tbc)
- Sat, 25 SepSandy Roundabout ClubWe are delighted to welcome Gayle Fraser to the Roundy for 2021! Bringing a unique set performing all the greatest hits from the iconic queen of pop - Madonna. We are expecting this gig to be very popular so please arrive early to avoid disappointment! Live on the stage from 9:30pm. Non members £3.
- Sat, 02 OctSandy Roundabout ClubThe Indie Rock specialists are back! The trio from Ely are a high energy rock band playing everything from 60’s rock/pop to 90’s Indie rock. If you’ve not seen them before, come down and experience a great band! Arrive early to avoid disappointment! Live on the stage from 9:30pm (guests £3)
- Sat, 09 OctSandy Roundabout ClubA welcome return to this fantastic 8 piece band who will keep you all night dancing away with a live non stop Motown, Stax, Atlantic and Northern souls hit night! So dig those dancing shoes out and hit the dance floor! Live on the stage from 9:30pm. Non members £3
- Fri, 15 OctSandy Roundabout ClubWe’re delighted to welcome back Uche who is an amazing soul singer. He has previously dazzled crowds here at the club & with his new set it’s bound to be a night of pure quality entertainment! A crowd favourite who’s not to be missed!! Live on the stage 9:30. Non members £3
- Sat, 16 OctSandy Roundabout ClubDelighted Mr Rainmaker are making a welcome return to us at the club. A crowd favourite who really know how to put on a great gig! A versatile, experienced 4 piece band covering rock, pop, to blues and soul! Live on the stage from 9:30pm (£3 non members)
- Sat, 23 OctSandy Roundabout ClubWe are delighted to welcome Six Go Mad back to the Roundy. Playing a thrilling mix of memorable material from the heyday of the 80’s to present day hits. A club night you don’t want to miss! Arrive early to avoid disappointment. Live on the stage 9:30pm. (Non members £3)
- Sat, 30 OctSandy Roundabout ClubIt’s Saturday night & what a treat we have! Back by demand we welcome DeLorean. Hertfordshire’s most exciting 70’s & 80’s rock act! Playing a blistering set combining all of your favs from the greatest period of rock history, its going to be a night to remember. Live on the stage 9:30pm (£3 guests)